The Bean Patch

Political commentary and satire, seasoned with personal experience, from the point-of-view of an ultra-conservative member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and the Patriarchy to boot.

Name:
Location: Jasper, Georgia, United States

Conservative, Baptist, family man. Married for 13 years with 4 children. Accountant by trade. Bachelor's of Business Administration from Kennesaw State University in Marietta, GA, in 1996. Graduated Cherokee High School, Canton, GA in 1991. Live in Jasper, GA.

Friday, August 18, 2006

A Little Disappointed, But Not Surprised

My top ten list did not get posted on the Problogger site. I followed the submission procedures, but maybe something else disqualified me.

Perhaps the "Problogger" is a Hillary fan. Or maybe its a scam. Or maybe the contest are only for an exclusive club of bloggers that I don't belong to. At any rate, I am just a little disappointed, but I am certainly not surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home