The Bean Patch

Political commentary and satire, seasoned with personal experience, from the point-of-view of an ultra-conservative member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and the Patriarchy to boot.

Name:
Location: Jasper, Georgia, United States

Conservative, Baptist, family man. Married for 13 years with 4 children. Accountant by trade. Bachelor's of Business Administration from Kennesaw State University in Marietta, GA, in 1996. Graduated Cherokee High School, Canton, GA in 1991. Live in Jasper, GA.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

And...Who Cares?

My AM radio dial is on the fritz for some reason, so being the news junkie that I am, I tuned to NPR (I know, I know). On FM in the Atlanta market, not much is out there for news.

Nevertheless, I found why NPR, besides being mostly liberal propoganda, is not such a good choice for news with stories like this being reported as news.