The Bean Patch

Political commentary and satire, seasoned with personal experience, from the point-of-view of an ultra-conservative member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and the Patriarchy to boot.

Name:
Location: Jasper, Georgia, United States

Conservative, Baptist, family man. Married for 13 years with 4 children. Accountant by trade. Bachelor's of Business Administration from Kennesaw State University in Marietta, GA, in 1996. Graduated Cherokee High School, Canton, GA in 1991. Live in Jasper, GA.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My Blogroll

I have added two new blogs to my blogroll. The first is "Scrambled Thoughts of One More Patriot." I have found his blogs interesting, and I believe he and are probably cut from the same cloth, as a lot of our interests seem to be the same. The other is "My Onion Pi." Although she and I met in the blogworld concerning a disagreement about abortion, and this not being the only thing we disagree about, I find her to be honest and independent. In other words, she sincerely believes what she says she believes, and she is not walking lockstep with one party or other. I can appreciate that about a person, and I consider Hamrose to be a blogfriend. And besides, debating people that disagree with you challenges you not only to think about why you believe their views are wrong, but also why you believe why your views are right.

Check them out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wadical said...

Proud to call "One more Patriot" a friend. He's a good man with a great family and is one of the few people I know who actually walks the walk. He's an inspiration to me and having sought his counsel more than once, I value his opinion. Being quite worthy, he's a good choice for your blogroll. I look forward to reading further posts from him.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home