The Bean Patch

Political commentary and satire, seasoned with personal experience, from the point-of-view of an ultra-conservative member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and the Patriarchy to boot.

Name:
Location: Jasper, Georgia, United States

Conservative, Baptist, family man. Married for 13 years with 4 children. Accountant by trade. Bachelor's of Business Administration from Kennesaw State University in Marietta, GA, in 1996. Graduated Cherokee High School, Canton, GA in 1991. Live in Jasper, GA.

Monday, April 10, 2006

My New Civil Right

I am hereby today asserting my newfound civil right. I have found that I am entitled to much more than what I have. As a matter of fact, I deserve it. I deserve it if nothing more than for the simple fact that I say I do.

I am therefore asserting my civil right to take things from others. Some would call it stealing, but I call it "involuntary conversion". I do not care that laws on the books exist to prevent this. This is my civil right, and I will march in the streets to protest if necessary.

As ridiculous as this may sound, this is exactly the logic that our illegal friends from south of the border are using to justify their "civil right" to be here. Nevermind that they are, in effect, stealing from the good taxpaying citizens of this country. Nevermind that they are flaunting their defiance of the rule of law.

Round them up and ship them back. Then shoot on sight anyone who tries to enter illegally. Who knows who may be terrorists and who may not be.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! i'm the gun hatin momma of the wascally wadical wabbitt! just wanted to make sure that you read my response to your note. i understand what you & my son are saying & where you are coming from. oh, hell, just hit his site & read my response to you. oh, i read your profile, we used to live up that way. still have family in stone mtn. we lived in cobb cty, my youngest son was born at piedmont & i used to work out roswell way. i too am a big conservative baptist, & actually believe a lot like you. just don't tell that wadical son of mine it would spoil my fun!!

9:09 PM  
Blogger sparringK9 said...

there are people all over the world i.e. persecuted christians in africa waiting in a line trying to get here while these guys flood in and demand full civil rights after violating our sovereign laws. i am pro whom ever comes here and becomes an american. not coming here to colonize. it is like a science fiction movie without the costumes and effects.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home