The Bean Patch

Political commentary and satire, seasoned with personal experience, from the point-of-view of an ultra-conservative member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy and the Patriarchy to boot.

Name:
Location: Jasper, Georgia, United States

Conservative, Baptist, family man. Married for 13 years with 4 children. Accountant by trade. Bachelor's of Business Administration from Kennesaw State University in Marietta, GA, in 1996. Graduated Cherokee High School, Canton, GA in 1991. Live in Jasper, GA.

Monday, January 16, 2006

An introduction...

I guess the first thing I should do is introduce myself to blogdom. I call myself Badbeans, which is a reference to my profession, which is bean counting. (For those of you who went to public school, bean counting is a euphamism for the profession of accounting.) I live in the town of Jasper, GA, which lies about 50 miles north of Atlanta. I am a card-carrying member of the vast right wing conspiracy, and probably more conservative than most right-wingers. I belong to a small Baptist church near Jasper, and I am married with 3 children, all of whom are homeschooled by their mother, who happens to be the greatest wife a man could ask for. I enjoy a number of things, including but not limited to spending time with my family, reading, playing poker on line and with friends (no real gambling, just strategy games with chips), and working on projects around the house. I also am interested in current events. In short, most would think that I lead a rather boring existence, but I'm cool with it.

I do not know that I will be posting daily, but I will sure try. As I do, I will partake in another favorite pasttime of mine, which is known in some circles as "stirring the pot". My posts will not be politically correct, but they will be my honest assessment of the topics. I welcome all comments provided that they contain no profanity or lewd suggestions, and are on point with the topic of discussion.

Happy blogging...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawg said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Badbeans. I look forward to your writings, rants and views. Be forwarned though, blogging can be addictive.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home